Search Feature

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tatonka Dusted Venison~n~Smooshed Tatoes




I've been enjoying the venison from rifle season. Chickenfried backstrap has to be one of my favorite comfort meals!
I love Tatonka Dust and decided to give it a try on the chickenfried steaks.  It was a simple meal, sprinkled the steaks heavily with the Tatonka Dust. Dredged in flour and panko breadcrumbs then fried til crisp and golden.




 



made skillet gravy with the drippings....


The chickenfried steaks, smooshed tatoes...and skillet gravy...




Added some green stuff to make it look healthy... 



and dove in....





It was soooo tasty. After the first bite, I let out one of those little whimpers...reserved for things like bacon wrapped bacon. It was that good! :)

Love the addition of the Tatonka Dust. I will be making this more often! 

No comments: