Search Feature

Friday, September 19, 2014

Hickory Smoked Garlic Chicken on the Char-Broil




I'm a garlic lover...no doubt about it. If vampires DO exist, I have no worries. :)

This is the latest cook I did for the Char-Broil live site. I used the grill top infuser and a few hickory chips to smoke the bird on the Char -Broil 4 burner Infrared. (love the grill and the infuser, both have worked out great for me)



I slathered the bird with garlic butter, placed more under the skin,
then into the Grill Top Infuser to catch some smoke while roasting...









That little infuser keeps the bird so moist. Love the way it turns out!






If you get the time, please check out my Char-Broil post and recipe  .
Also if you're thinking about trying an Infuser. They will hold about a 5lb chicken. I've used it for smoking and steaming many things and really love the way it works.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

LindaG said...

Oh my gosh. That looks so fantastic.
Thank you!

Neo said...

That chicken looks so good! Also, the potato salad... what's your recipe for that?

cowgirl said...

Thank you Linda! :)

cowgirl said...

Neo, thank you!
I usually don't measure when making tatoe salad. Just cooked cubed tatoes, mayo or salad dressing, minced dill pickles, onions, a dab of prepared yellow mustard, boiled eggs and some of the pickle juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Chris said...

I haven't tried that infuser, what a cool looking device!

cowgirl said...

Chris thanks, it's a Char-Broil infuser. Really works well with chicken and many other things. You need to get one. :)